Anytime, Anywhere Webinar - Effective Learning Approaches for Busy Professionals
- Theme: How busy business professionals can learn continuously
- Presenters: Simon Williams and Mario Olivares
- Location: Online
- Date & Time: Thursday 25 July, 2019 10:30 - 11:30 UTC-5
- Language: Spanish & English
- Registration: Please complete the registration form below to attend this webinar.
- Registration Deadline: Wednesday 24 July, 2019 12.00 UTC-5
Building a smart learning strategy
Business professionals that want to help their companies succeed globally understand the importance of continuous learning. We know we need to keep developing our business competencies & global communications skills. The problem is finding the time.
Fortunately, there are innovative approaches to learning that are proven to be effective for business people, particularly those who want to improve their Business English and communication skills. This webinar explores the research and best practices for:
- Active learning - 5.6x more effective than passive learning
- Microlearning - flexible & preferred by 94% of learners
This webinar is for global business professionals and managers who wish to learn new approaches to improve their global business and communication skills and help their companies succeed globally.
Simon WilliamsExcedo Head of Effectiveness
Simon is responsible for measuring learner progress and reporting on the effectiveness of Excedo’s programme. Simon has over 15 years’ experience in a number of English language teaching roles in Japan, Thailand, Malaysia and Egypt…Read more
Simon is responsible for measuring learner progress and reporting on the effectiveness of Excedo’s programme. Simon has over 15 years’ experience in a number of English language teaching roles in Japan, Thailand, Malaysia and Egypt and has written for a number of digital learning solutions, including language learning websites and MOOCs. More recently Simon has worked on language assessment projects in the UK overseeing the development of a high-stakes language test for overseas-trained healthcare professionals. Simon holds a DELTA and an MA in Applied Linguistics and has a keen interest in cognitive validity in ESP assessment and the impact of anxiety on learner performance.Show less