2020 & Beyond: 5 Talent Management Tips for Global Success
The number of people in the global labor force will reach 3.5 billion by 2030 — and yet there will still be a shortage of skilled workers. Companies that want to succeed globally in the coming decade are beginning to prepare for this shortfall. This ebook offers best practices and recommendations to help you develop the right talent for global success.
- The Need for Global Human Capital
- Global Workforce Planning
- New Technologies for Global Growth
- International Recruitment Strategies
- Global Business Skills Development